Redwoods Auction and Dinner
Since 2003, the Parent Club has hosted an adults only fundraising dinner held under what else, but the redwoods of the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains!
It is a night of gourmet food, fine wine and music as well as amazing live and silent auction items.
Proceeds benefit the Happy Valley Elementary School Parent Club to support classroom aides, the art and music program, the computer lab and life lab.
Volunteer! This event is dependent on parent volunteers. We could use volunteers in the following areas: food preparation, food service, set-up, clean-up, centerpieces, music, auction solicitation and follow-up, auction set-up and check out. If you would like to help with this amazing event, please email us or ask your room parent who to contact.
Donate! Our auction is a key part of this event. If you have something that you would like to donate, please let us know. Here are some examples of auction items:
- Sporting Event / Concert Tickets
- Handmade items - jewlery, clothing, wood crafts, pottery
- Services - landscaping, gardening, firewood, music / dance lessons
- Solicit a donation from your favorite gym, restaurant, spa
- Another big money maker is to host a party! It is also a great community builder. Ideas include: Mardi Gras, Paella, Food and Wine Pairing, Tamale Fiesta